The Giants Causeway Coastal Walking Tour
Appreciate the beauty of the Giants Causeway Coastline the best way possible on foot with this two night stay on the Causeway Coast. This Causeway Coastal Walking Tour will take you from the seaside village of Ballintoy to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Giants Causeway.
Tour Pricing & Dates
|3 Day Tour||From £219 per person sharing|
|Tour Dates||Available all year|
|Accommodation||Guesthouse (en suite) – Hotel Upgrades Available|
|BOOKING||BOOK THIS TOUR|
- Day 1: / Arrival on the North Coast
- Today you will travel to the North County Antrim Coast for your two nights stay. You will experience some of Ireland's most hospitable people as well a one of the most stunning coastal walks in the world.
- Day 2: / The Giants Causeway Coastal Walk
- Your walk starts in the picturesque village of Ballintoy, your walk has the option to start with the world famous Carrick-o-Reed Rope Bridge, and from here you will pass Ballintoy Harbour, the golden sandy beaches of White Park Bay, the ruins of Dunseverick Castle and along the cliff path around Benbane Head to the UNESCO World Heritage Site and nature reserve of The Giant’s Causeway. Once your explorations of the Causeway are finished you will continue on Bushfoot Strand to your overnight accommodation in Portballintra. Distance: 17.6 km, Ascent: 100 m, Approximate walking time: 5 hrs. Today's walk is self-guided but you do have the option of adding in a local guide to lead you on your way.
- Day 3:
- Before you depart today you can take a tour to visit the enchanting Dark Hedges from Game of Thrones Fame and visit the Bushmills Whiskey Distillery in the village of Bushmills.
- 2 nights B&B and full breakfast All accommodation is pre-booked in approved and carefully selected family-run guesthouses with all rooms en-suite
- Transfers to walks
- All maps and detailed trail notes
- Luggage transfers so you can walk with a small day pack
- All information on trains or buses needed to get to your first accommodation, during the tour and back at the end of the tour
- Full backup service should you require it while on our tour
- Packed lunches or evening meals
- Tour of Dark Hedges
- Entrance to Carrick-o-Reed rope bridge
- Entrance to Bushmills Distillery